Sunday, April 11, 2010

that canal park again



What a gorgeous day its been !

Explored a few more miles of the Delaware & Raritan canal state park .. did you see ever see such an inviting route ?



Spring has wielded its magic on the very ground beneath the feet, and all sorts of flowers are out to greet the sun which had been playing truant most of winter.


A nice cool breeze sets them a-dance, and the joy of being free from all that snow is quite palpable. Really, you must know winter to properly enjoy the spring !


Met some turtles (in the natural habitat this time), and some very fiercely protective canadian geese. Found out that while all nature is beaming the goose I met was pretty cross about something. Must be a she-goose :P

I also found out that I can record the exact walk I took and tweet it from my phone, even before I reach home... talk about instant gratification !!

No comments: